Wednesday 22 August 2007

Loving these sketches!!
















I was browsing throught the past sketches on Beates Blog ( really must sort out my links so that they work like everyone elses!) and made some cards from my ToDo list.


The 'laugh every day'one is made from Shabby Princess Papers, with Papermania Mulberry Flowers, dark brown Dovecraft brads in the centres, & 2 ribbons from my stash.


The 'brown flower' one is made from some basic 12x12 beige cardstock, which I chalked & stamped with some Papermania Swirls. I then added a square of Stampendous paper torn on 2 sides & chalked, a brown & blue flower with a yellow gem brad for the centre, some gold ribbon from my stash & 2 chocolate brown brads & a small chalked tag to finish it off.


The 'orange buttons' one was again using Shabby Princess papers, the buttons are a recent Papermania purchase, the ribbon is from my stash, and the flower was punched from 1 of the papers, a greeting on the tag, chalked to match the scheme.