Thursday 12 July 2007

Sis in Law's Birthday Card


I'm really happy with this card, it's the first time I've used stitching. I've wanted to for ages, but the machine was in the shed & I couldn't be bothered to get it out, but this card just really needed it! Unfortunately the machine kept dropping the stitches so I guess I need to sort out the tension, but it did the holes so I sat quietly last night & stitched through them by hand - very therepeutic! The flower is off of a favourite bracelet, I keep loosing bits off it & adding them to my stash when I find them! I hope she likes it too!

2 comments:

Zuzu's Blog said...

I love the stitching louisa .. I wish I had a machine to do this .. I like ti on ATCs too... nice work

Louisa said...

yes me too, think the machine will get an airing more often now!!